Winners have been announced! Read on to see who they are.
Extreme logo makeover contest WINNErs ANNOunced!
First of all, thank you to everyone who submitted their logos for this logo redesign contest. We wish you the absolute best in all of your ventures.
After reviewing the submissions, both a winner and a runner-up have been chosen!
The winner is...
The owner, Lisa J. Crawford will receive the following in her logo redesign package:
- An initial design consultation discussing how to reach their target market through design, what kind of designs speak to said market, and how the business wants to represent its brand.
- 5 logo concepts that reflect what was discussed in the design consultation. (1 week after project initiation)
- 3 different color palettes to choose from. (Presented along with the 5 logo concepts)
- Revisions on 2 out of the 5 initial concepts and 1 final color palette. (10 days after project initiation)
- 1 final revision, provided in black & white as well as in color (vector and raster files), complete with several variations such as icons, favicons, etc. (2 weeks after project initiation)
Congratulations LJC Motivations! Please accept this prize by responding to the email that was sent to you.*
And the runner-up is...
The owner, Derek Shumway will receive the following prizes:
- A complimentary design consultation discussing how to reach their target market through design, what kind of designs speak to said market, and how the business wants to represent its brand.
- 50% off any logo package of their choice.
Congratulations, DollarProbs! Please accept this prize by responding to the email that was sent to you.*
Hopefully everyone enjoyed this first contest at Heather Avery Design! We look forward to putting on more in the future. Fill out this form below if you want to be notified of future contests so you can be sure to enter!
*Any prizes not claimed within 1 week of being contacted will be forfeited.
logo design examples:
We make sure logos are impactful, unique, clean, and professional.